Job Description 1) Handling the overall project
2) Should have handle residential project
3) Completely managing the overall works of the project from start to completion and handing over.
4) Responsibilities include the training and development of personnel in the project as well as other duties as assigned by the CE, CEO and VP.
5) Ensuring the completion of the project within the contractual requirements of the project, and within budgeted time, cost, and quality standards with a perfect safety measures adopting at site
6) Reviewing the provisions/assigned budgets of the project within prescribed time.
7) Responsible for optimizing the allocated manpower, material and equipment for assigned projects
8) Maintaining strong relationship with Clients Contractors and consultants
9) Prepares the initial planning for the project
10) Responsible for timely preparation and approval of all submittals and drawings for the project in coordination with other relevant departments/DND
11) Approving all materials requested for project referring project specifications and product catalogue.
12) Coordinates with purchase and estimation on all variations orders for the projects
Forward CV in ward format.